About the Journal
Print-ISSN : 2704-5528
- Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
If the article is accepted for publication, copyright of this article will be vested to Tawasul International. All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, unless otherwise stated.
The editor will check the similarity rate of each submission by Turnitin.
- Author Guidelines
IJLLS accepts the submission of empirical studies, literature reviews, Theoretical articles, methodological articles, case studies and other types of articles.
The principles of submission in are as follows,
- IJLLS publishes original manuscripts which are not published previously.
- IJLLS has a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy (including self-plagiarism).
- All the authors should agree on the publications.
- Authors retain the copy right of their own paper, which can be used in any other publications as long as the original paper is properly cited.
- The language of manuscripts should be English (Both American or British English are acceptable, but not mix them together).
- Author may choose online submission or E-mail submission.
- IJLLS only accepts Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) version of submission
Recruitment for Reviewers
IJLLS Editorial Board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
- Status: Part time
- Working language: English
- Working style: Internet-based
- Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers/editors will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms. Reviewers/editors’ names will be listed on the journal's webpage.
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related very closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
How to apply
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Reviewers
All peer reviewers must follow these ethical guidelines for IJLLS journal articles in review:
- Reviewers must give unbiased consideration to each manuscript submitted. They should judge each on its merits, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sex, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the author(s).
- Reviewers must declare any conflict of interest before agreeing to review a manuscript. This includes any relationship with the author that may bias their review.
- Reviewers must keep the peer review process confidential. They must not share information or correspondence about a manuscript with anyone outside of the peer review process.
- Reviewers should provide a constructive, comprehensive, evidenced, and appropriately substantial peer review report.
- Reviewers must avoid making statements in their report which might be construed as impugning any person’s reputation.
- Reviewers should make all reasonable effort to submit their report and recommendation on time. They should inform the editor if this is not possible.
- Reviewers should call to the journal editor’s attention any significant similarity between the manuscript under consideration and any published paper or submitted manuscripts of which they are aware.
- Reviewers are recommended and encouraged to write comments in the original text for the author to make changes and improvements.